Bumble needs our help to make his garden grow.
We’ll plant seeds of kindness everywhere we go.
Then we’ll watch the bullying shrivel and stop
As we sow our strong and loving crop.
Below are ten ways to be kind. What else can we do?
- Say something nice to three people that you meet today.
- Let someone else go ahead of you in line.
- Help someone carry something.
- Listen quietly to a friend who wants to talk.
- Invite someone who is standing alone to join you and your friends.
- Say a kind word to someone who looks sad.
- Share with someone else who needs help.
- Say please.
- Say thank you.
Starting Your Own Special Garden
Make a list of five ways you can be kind to someone who needs a helping hand or a friendly voice. Remember to sow a few seeds of kindness regularly. You will be creating a garden of compassion and happiness.
Ask your mom to help you visit my blog and share your own special seeds of kindness. Bumble would love to hear what you are doing. And so would I!